One link in the author bio
If you just want to include ONE link in the AUTHOR BIO at the end of the post, great! I like to check out the website link beforehand, but in general there’s never any problems.
Sponsored posts and links in the body of the article
However, if you want to include links in the content or if you are writing content for a client and this is a sponsored post, please send me a direct email: email@example.com (with “guest post pitch” in the subject heading of the email). Sponsored posts and posts with links in the content are dealt with on an individual basis. But please do send me the email. They are always welcome.
In all cases, the following editorial guidelines are mandatory:
- one large Jpeg image that I can use when I post
- an author bio to post at the end of the article
- I do ask to pre-approve the links, as I want to know where I will be linking to before I commit to receiving anything
- I also ask to pre-approve content, so please just send through the article idea/pitch before you begin to write
- posts must be between 500 – 700 words
- always write in the 3rd person
- the content must be interesting for people who love to travel
- if there is a focus on single travel, female travel or British people travelling, even better! (but this is something I’d see as an added extra… it’s not something that I insist on)